Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello, kitty

This little cutie followed The Teenager and I home last night after a long walk. Damned if the silly little thing wasn't STILL outside when we went to leave the house around noon today. It ran into the garage when I came back from the grocery store and dropping The Teenager to his friend's house which distracted me (duh) from the fact that I had milk and bread in the trunk.
Fast forward about 7:30 hours...... I went to make some Jiffy Mix chocolate muffins, and when I grabbed what was left of the milk in the fridge I remembered the milk on the trunk.
Supersighface.
I like cats. And this one's determination to become part of the family is impressive, but we can't have pets. So it can't come in. And it now owes me $4 for that milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say what you want to say.