Monday, September 12, 2011

Classic

As usual, I've put the cart before the horse. Without knowing if I'll even have the money, I've started pricing out a trip for myself and the Mr. to meet up with friends at the Disney marathon weekend in January. I want to go. You have no idea how badly I want to go. These friends are wonderful, fun people who the Mr. has never met. We all live so far apart (MO, TX, and NY). I adore them all, and the chance to race with them has me vibrating with excitement.
Have you ever been to Disney? I have not. Did you have a honeymoon? I did not.
So what's the problem?
It's expensive. I'd like a new refrigerator. I'd like to get the teenager a new computer so he can record the music he's been writing. I need a new bike because it turns out John Holmes is too small for me. I want to take the kids on a trip, too.
I'll figure it out. It's just a bad time to be worrying about it.
Before I even have the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say what you want to say.