Monday, March 8, 2010

Who's Got Two Feet and Some Snazzy New Kicks? THIS Girl!


Amazing what some nice weather and a new pair of shoes can do for ones mood. I bought new running shoes yesterday at The Starting Block. It was the first time I've ever had gait analysis done to buy a pair of shoes. Awesome! Found out I don't walk quite right. I overpronate slightly, but not every time. It figures.
I bought a pair of Newton Running Lady Isaac Guidance Trainers. These are, hands down, the most comfortable running shoes I've ever put on my feet. And I hate shoes. In my opinion, all shoes should be like Vibram Fivefingers. Well, except for people who do manual labor and could drop heavy things on their feet. ;)
My "life and tri coach" says of that picture, "It's a triathlete's foot!" Of course, that was yesterday. Today, he's not speaking to me because he found out I've never seen 'The Big Labowski'. Now I have to find time to watch this movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say what you want to say.